Followers

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Christmas is a Time for Giving of Yourself

It seems every year, as Christmas approaches, I find myself being asked the same, old tired question... "So, what do you want for Christmas?" The truth is nothing. Well, at least nothing material. Oh, sure, I can always use a golf glove or a subscription to National Geographic. But, what I really want is more precious than anything material.

I'd simply like to enjoy a wonderful conversation with those I love. I'm sure I speak for many parents who never get enough holiday time with their kids. Or, for that matter, close friends and relatives. One of the greatest joys in life is to simply spend meaningful time with those you love.

So, this Christmas and Hanukkah,  give the gift of yourself and spend time with those people you love. It's the most precious gift of all.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: